What business can you use email marketing for?
– Schools/ institutions
– Eatery / fast-food
– Ecommerce business
– Dropshipping etc.
Email marketing can work for any business.
Amazingly, emails have been around as long as the internet itself. As a business person, you need to find out where your customers spend more time. There are countless ways to connect with your customers online outside of Facebook and Instagram.
Email is personal and private. Sending emails to your customers inbox makes it a perfect place to have a constant one on one relationship with them. There is no other online platform that allows you to have contact directly with your customers without running adverts that you have to pay for except email marketing.
Three Differences Between Facebook Ads and Instagram Marketing
Looking closely at Facebook ads and email marketing, I found some differences that exist between these two marketing channels:
– The difference between Facebook marketing and email marketing is when you want to get in touch with your customers on Facebook, you have to pay but email marketing is free.
– Email marketing services for new store usually have a free plan. You don’t have to pay until you have built a big customer base. Not only is email marketing free, it get you more space to talk with your customers while in Facebook ad, you are limited in what you can send and it does allow you to connect with your audience.
– Emails allows you a personalized experience with your customers. You have the chance to also share your content in your emails when you send emails to your customers.
– It has a huge advantage over Facebook in where your customers see your message. When running a Facebook ad, one of the challenges is communicating your message genuinely. No matter the placement, it will be leveled as an advert. Emails are sent directly to customers’ inbox .
What is an Email campaign?
An email campaign is the message that you share through a bulk email to your store’s contacts. Have you ever signed up to mailing list? That is a exactly what email campaign is.
There are different types of campaign you can create to send to your customers:
– Welcome emails:
Why welcome email? Welcome emails have good percentage of open rate. Your welcome email grants you the opportunity to share your brands and service to your audience. In your welcome emails you can always add a discount chance for your customers develop interest in what you want to sell. This helps you engage
– Abandoned check out emails: This are customers who have shown they want your product but need a little push. You can remind them over time to commit them after a long time that they indicated interest. To build the effectives of your emails more, you can add emojis in your subject line to increase their open click through rates. This help catch your customers attention and
– Automatic thank you emails. A thank you email will allow you to strengthen a personal connection with your customer. Customers are 10 times more likely to be revenue generators when they have highly personal experiences with your business. It will help commit them to return to purchase from you again and again. How do you write a thank you email? Its nothing difficult, keep it short and simple and make your email real like you really appreciated their patronage.