What are Facebook ads.
Its an advert that appears on Facebook news feed, mobile phones, deskstop.
there are many different ways Facebook ads run, how do facebook ads work? Read this post and get the step approach for running Facebook Ads.
The basic principle behind facebook ads are
- PPC and PPM
- If you are familiar with internet marketing, you will have heard the terms.
- If you have handled your advertising offline until now, you may not have heard.
PPM means pay per impression. That is you pay per 1,000 impression (hence the “M”)
Your ad will show on Facebook, and you’ll pay regardless of whether anyone clicks your ad or not.
This is perfect if you are trying to get exposure for your brand and aren’t worried about making direct sales.
PPC stands for pay per click. This is what most people are usually interested in.
- As an advertiser, you only when someone actually clicks on one of your ads.
- This means you will never need to pay for an ad that is unsuccessful.
- If no one clicks on your ads, you don’t pay a penny and you will still have gained exposure for your brand from it!
- The price you’re going to pay for each click depends on a number of factors:
- THESE FACTORS INCLUDE:
- The niche that you’re in. The niche you’re running advert determines how your ads will perform.if it’s a new niche, you may not have a very high competition for your ads to be seen.
- The keyword that you,re targeting: How many other marketers are targeting that keyword/niche. The bigger the niche and more popular the keyword, the higher the cost per click (CPC). The more likely you’ll reach a large audience.
- The less popular the niche and keyword, the lower the cost per click CPC
- But ( chances are that fewer people will see (let alone click on) your ad.
- Like all of us, Facebook are in business to make money, so the more you’re prepared to pay per click, the more often your ads. Will get shown.
- Likewise, the higher your budget for any given day, the longer your ads. Will be repeated. And this process is known as bidding. Facebook are flexible about this.
- Although it is called bidding, its not like an auction.
- It is not a case of: the person who bids the mostgeta shown exclusively and everybody else can get lost!
- It just means that the highest bidding ad will be the shown the most often.
- You can bid lower and your ad will still get shown for that keyword-just not much. This is good because you will have the chance to test if your ad is effective or not without spending a lot of money. If it gets click on regardless of how often it get shown up or clicked on.
- The holy grail of PPC is to find keywords that get searched for often, but don’t have a lot of other marketers bidding on them.
- Yolu then write an ad that targets potential buyers while discouraging people who are merely curious and are not likely to take up your offer.
- Master this skill, and its literally like having your cashflow on tap.
- To create a facebook ad go to: www.facebook/business.com